Dear SAEA community,
As we plan for another National Conference in July, we are actively monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak to determine the best course of action that ensures everyone’s health and safety. For the time being, we intend to move forward with the conference as planned. We will continue to share updates as the situation evolves. If we cannot move forward with the conference as planned, our preference and intention would be to postpone to a later date rather than cancel outright.
We are still accepting proposals for symposia and workshops through April 15th and those that have submitted will have a chance to revise, update or withdraw their proposals if the conference has to be rescheduled. Additionally, our call for contributed presentations is not scheduled to be released for another few weeks, at which point we hope to have more information on the situation. Thank you for your understanding during these difficult times. We welcome any questions, concerns or suggestions as we move forward.
Stay healthy, safe and calm,
SAEA and our Ohio conference team